In News & Events, Services

Report any loss within 48hrs and not later than 7 days by:-

  • Filling the claim notification form
  • Calling our claims department office
  • E-mailing our office

The following documents should be forwarded thereafter.

  • Duly-filled claim form
  • Police Abstract report
  • Copy of driver’s license
  • Copy of P.S.V license (If the m/v is a P.S.V)
  • Motor Inspection(If any injuries/damages to Third Parties)
  • Applicable excess.

If M/V is comprehensive, it should be taken to one of the garages in our panel for assessment and thereafter repairs/if it is a total loss wait for our discharge voucher.

Before releasing the motor vehicle from the garage once the repairs are done, it should be re-inspected and later policy excess should be paid.

If own repairs, we issue discharge vouchers

Settlement of the claim.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt