Report any loss within 48hrs and not later than 7 days by:-
- Filling the claim notification form
- Calling our claims department office
- E-mailing our office
The following documents should be forwarded thereafter.
- Duly filled miscellaneous claim form
- Police abstract report
- Consignment note
- Copy f your policy schedule
- Excess normally deducted from net pay.
- Once we are in receipt of all the above documents, a loss adjuster appointed to adjust the claim and advise us on our liability & quantum.
- We issue settlement offer (discharge voucher).
- Settle the claim (insurance act within 90 days upon submission of all the required documents, while in the market to remain competitive we settle in thirty days).
If M/V is comprehensive, it should be taken to one of the garages in our panel for assessment and thereafter repairs/if it is a total loss wait for our discharge voucher.
Before releasing the motor vehicle from the garage once the repairs are done, it should be re-inspected and later policy excess should be paid.
If own repairs, we issue discharge vouchers
Settlement of the claim.